Your shopping cart is empty right now, but it does’t have to be!
Signing in to your OnePlus official website will be required when purchasing from our store or posting on our official forums.
You can either sign up for a OnePlus account via your email address or sign in with your Facebook or Google account.
Streamlining the OnePlus account services means that our customer service agents are able to view your orders and account status while viewing your ticket. This ensures a faster response from our customer service team.
Unfortunately, you cannot alter a username. If it is a matter of privacy, please submit a ticket or contact an admin on the forum requesting help.
Please follow the steps to below to edit your OnePlus Account email address:
1. Sign in to your OnePlus Account. If you are unable to sign in to your OnePlus account, please first try resetting the password.
2. Once you've signed in, select "Edit Email Address" and enter in your new email address.
4. Enter the password associated with the account. Once we authenticate the password, a confirmation link will be sent to your new email address along with a notification to your old email address.
5. You will have 24 hours to confirm the link.
6. If the confirmation link expires, simply repeat the steps again to edit your email address. We hope this helps!
(Note: Please check to make sure OnePlus emails are not entering your spam or junk folder!)
Please follow the steps below to reset your OnePlus Account password: 1. Select "Forgot Password" located just below the "Login" button when you sign in to your OnePlus Account
2. Enter the email address of the account you wish to reset the password for.
3. If an account associated with said email exists, a password reset link will be sent to the email address (Note: this may take a couple of minutes)
4. Once you receive the confirmation link, simply click the link and follow the quick and simple steps to reset your password We hope this helps! (Note: Please make sure OnePlus emails are not entering your spam or junk folder)
You may unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time using the following methods: By emailClick on the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any OnePlus Newsletter.
If you are not able to confirm the new email address of your account within 24 hours, the new email address will not be updated. You will be able to log in using your old email address. If you fail to receive the confirmation email after you reset your password or email address, the email may be caught in your spam filter. If you are still unable to locate the confirmation email, please send an email to [email protected] for assistance.