Senior Marketing Manager
- Job description
- Responsible for local marketing.
- Planning, implementing, and measuring integrated marketing and communications campaigns to maximize brand and business objectives. This includes the management of all ATL and BTL campaigns (e.g. developing a year-long local marketing campaign).
- Planning, implementing retail marketing, and working in close collaboration with partners.
- Planning and implementing local social media campaigns that create maximum brand engagement and awareness for seasonal campaigns and product launches. Track and measure campaign performance across all social platforms.
- Managing and collaborating with local marketing agencies to create compelling seasonal campaigns that leverage marketing assets, key moments, and products to create optimal brand demand, as well as drive traffic and sales performance. Evaluate agency performance using best practice metrics from the industry.
- More than 3 years of experience in Finnish mobile phone industry marketing, preferably with experience in operator's marketing promotions.
- More than 1 year of experience leading the implementation of the annual planning for overall marketing campaigns.
- Familiar with Finnish regional marketing resources.
- Strong project management and communication skills.
- Pioneering spirit, with ability to work well under pressure.
Other open positions for Europe