Experience Store Manager
- Job description
- To achieve the revenue targets with maximum level of customer happiness
- To control inventory levels & shrinkage.
- To optimize the store display stock and back-store inventory to increase the stock turns for the category
- To ensure that the sales associates are trained and responsive to customer needs in order to set up a consultative sales environment.
- To ensure that the sales team meets the complete set of customer’s needs starting from enquiry to closure of the sales transaction to delivery including their effectively liasoning with related departments/services
- To ensure customer grievances, if any, are effectively addressed and resolved by the team leaders/sales associates to minimize escalation to the customer service desk.
- To ensure effective stock and visual merchandising including product placard/label, accurate and updated prices, special/periodic promotional offers, point-of-purchase promotional materials, sales planning etc.
- To oversee product shelf life management with a view to controlling store soilage and optimizing the SKU mix for the categories managed
- Assist customers in locating products and answering more complex technical questions as escalations from the Sales Assistants; perform the role of a product specialist for customers that require advanced technical advice.
- Work closely with the materials/operations manager to ensure replenishment of store display and back-store stocks.
- To monitor sales figures vis-à-vis plan/forecast and interpret trends to facilitate inventory planning along with the Store Manager.
- Ensuring all sales staff is trained and constantly updated with regard to product knowledge, brand differentiations and overall competition around the catchment.
- Provide direct department supervision while monitoring completion of tasks
- Communicating back category based issues in time for the store management to act/react to constantly keep the store ahead of competition.
- Maintaining effective communication between customer service and sales assistants to improve customer delight.
- To recognize and develop talent within the team by providing consistent direction and support to achieve and exceed the targets set for the category.
- To optimize manpower resources to ensure high productivity levels and in turn realize the targeted sales per employee.
- To ensure that the category sales associates and team leaders are constantly updated on the latest developments in terms of new technologies and latest products, newly introduced brands and demonstration/selling techniques
- Ensure that the team undergoes both functional and behavioural training as laid out in the training calendar.
- To ensure that the team of category sales associates is constantly motivated and imbibe the right kind of company culture
- Mentoring sales associates through training and career planning
Other open positions for India