Nordics Marketing Coordinator
- Plan and execute offline activities to increase OnePlus’ community engagement and brand awareness.
- Generate, translate, edit, and share content daily in order to build high level social media presence and engagement.
- Monitor forums and social media channels with an aim to serve the customers’ needs and foster positive participation and engagement.
- Generate weekly media coverage and social media reports with key metrics and analysis of Nordics channels.
- Collaborate with other departments to manage brand reputation.
- Assist with preparation of press materials and coordination of review program.
- Research new media channels and contacts.
- Bachelor's degree, or university student in their final semester.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, as well as Danish.
- Must be currently residing in London and able to work in the UK (and EU).
- A social person with outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be passionate about the smartphone industry.
Other open positions for Europe