Marketing Planner Finland
- Job description
With our extensive experience in product and design - and obsessive attention to detail - we felt it was necessary to make a phone much better than what’s currently available. OnePlus builds beautifully designed devices of the highest quality, because our users would never settle for anything else.OnePlus has operations in the US, Europe, India and China and is continuing to invest in the Nordics region. You will play a key role in the planning and execution of OnePlus' growth strategy in Finland. This job requires high level of creativity and familiarity with Finnish consumers' media consumption habits, as you'll be responsible for planning and execution of online and offline campaigns that will grow OnePlus’ brand awareness in Finland. This is a full-time position based with the OnePlus team in Helsinki.
- Plan and execute online and offline activities to increase community engagement and brand awareness.
- Plan and execute a localised social media calendar, track and measure campaign performance across all social platforms.
- Help to create and implement go-to-market strategies for OnePlus in Finland.
- Generate, translate, edit, and share content daily in order to build a high level of social media presence and engagement.
- Research marketing opportunities, new media channels and contacts.
- Assist with the preparation of press materials and the coordination of review program.
- This role requires travelling sometimes.
- Every candidate must provide a CV in English
- BBA degree or equivalent
- Fluency in written and spoken English and native Finnish
- 3-5 years’ experience in consumer marketing
- Familiar with digital marketing tools and techniques
- Social with great verbal and written communication skills
- Good team player
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude
- Proactive self-starter who is detail-oriented and works well under pressure
- Must be passionate about the smartphone industry
Other open positions for Europe