Senior Visual Designer
- Job description
- Create visually appealing and emotionally engaging graphical user interface
- Create interface by exploring appropriate design principles such as color, typography, and photographic selection, organizing elements and usability
- Ability to be both hands-on and provide clear direction to others
- Keep updating and polish visual language and elements of pattern library
- Develop high level and detailed wireframes, mockups, storyboards, scenarios, flows and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Familiar with agile software development process and collaborate with product, user researcher, UX, and developers.
- Communicate your ideas and other creations clearly within a team
- Bachelor's degree required in design-related discipline: visual design, Information or Interface design; Human-Computer Interaction; Design Planning; Graphic Design; Communications.
- 3+ years of industry experience, agency experience a plus
- Solid understanding about Adobe software or Sketch.
- Knowledge of mobile design, and Android platform
- Must be well-versed in user-centered design methods and techniques
- Wildly creative and obsessively meticulous
- Self-motivation, excellent communication, an open mind, the ability to thrive in multidisciplinary teams.
- High level of English language proficiency required
- Portfolio is required
- Work/study experience abroad a plus
- Either live in Shenzhen or must be willing to relocate
Other open positions for UX Design