Product Marketing Manager
- Job description
With our extensive experience in product and design - and obsessive attention to detail - we felt it was necessary to make a phone much better than what’s currently available. OnePlus builds beautifully designed devices of the highest quality, because our users would never settle for anything else.The Product Marketing Manager is responsible to combine insights on mobile products and on users into product communication strategy, including KSP extraction, positioning etc. The Product Marketing Manager is also affecting OnePlus’ product roadmap by conveying understanding on users’ desire and behavior to product end. This role is crucial for success of whole year’s marketing campaign.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of our products and determine the optimal mix avenues/channels for marketing throughout product lifecycles.
- Partner closely with product and R&D team to understand the philosophy and mindset to design the product.
- Proactively communicate value proposition to marketing teams and develop draft communication strategies.
- Handle market research to establish decision-making factors, report actionable findings and adjust strategy appropriately.
- Handle specific campaigns based on certain KSPs on products.
- Responsible for content assets for product launch campaigns.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English is a must.
- Passion to mobile products and attention to detail.
- Great communication skills.
- Can handle multi-task and work under pressure.
- Strong project management skill is a plus. Marketing related experience is a plus.
Other open positions for Marketing