- Payroll and reimbursements processing
- Sales Tax /Service Tax/ Income Tax/ TDS / PF / PT filings and compliance
- Interaction with Government and Regulatory authorities
- Optimum use of corporate tax incentives in proposed business activities
- Assist in managing accounting softwares to meet Tax management requirements
- Assist business teams in interpreting regulations and providing compliance views
- To ensure Books are accurate all times and to ensure Company is in compliant with all statutory and regulatory requirements.
- To ensure all relevant audits are completed without any issues.
- Ensure all invoices are accounted in time and vendors are paid on time and accurate.
- Periodic closure of books of accounts (monthly/Qtr/yearly) with accurate provisioning and clean Balance sheet
- Complete vendor reconciliation and A/R control including credit management
- Complete cash reconciliation in all areas on timely and accurate basis
- All compliance like Direct Tax, Indirect Tax, RBI/FEMA regulation, Transfer Pricing, Labour compliance and other requirement
- Complete treasury management and banking activity and bank reconciliation
- Understanding the processes and proper checking of all relevant documents/contracts before accounting / payment
- Responsible for liaising with internal and statutory auditors
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree with 5 to 8 years of Finance/ accounting experience
- CA qualification is mandatory
- Indian statutory compliance is mandatory
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)Good Excel, presentation and report writing skills
- Prior experience in similar position will be preferred.
- Well versed with Accounting Standards and New Company's Act Candidates with International tax certifications will have an added advantage.
- Thorough technical knowledge on Indian Direct/ Indirect Tax (income tax & DTAA), Corporate Law and International Tax
- Hands on experience and good knowledge of Indirect tax, FEMA and Transfer Pricing is preferred
- Willing to immediately relocate to Bangalore
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written; ability to communicate with all levels within the organization and with outside administrators and consultants as needed.
- High level of organizational skills and ability to prioritize, handle multiple projects at a time and meet multiple deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Self starter and can work as a team member or independently to accomplish company objectives
- Excitement to join a fast growing company
- Past experience within a startup environment will be a plus
Other open positions for India