Senior Corporate PR manager
- Job description
With our extensive experience in product and design - and obsessive attention to detail - we felt it was necessary to make a phone much better than what’s currently available. OnePlus builds beautifully designed devices of the highest quality, because our users would never settle for anything else.OnePlus is seeking a results-oriented and proactive individual to execute our communications strategy globally. This job requires a good understanding of different PR activities, a sound knowledge of the Global media landscape (North America specifically) and a practical approach to project management. You should be comfortable with engaging in conversation with new people and have outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Provide PR strategy for OnePlus globally.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with key media contacts.
- Serve as a point of quality control, planning, reviewing and editing written materials to ensure quality and precision in PR release
- Oversee and coordinate communication across Global organization, including crisis management.
- Travel in Asia, Europe and North America.
- Native English speaker.
- Minimum 4 years’ working experience in media/PR agency or developing communications programs for an organization. Former working experience in big tech/business/financial media publications is preferred.
- Strong expertise in media strategy and execution with a strong base of relevant media contacts.
- Strong relationship with leading media and influencers.
- Superb writing and editing skills to capture attention and communicate a clear brand message. A skilled storyteller.
- 4-year college degree (major in literature/journalism/communications preferred).
- Exceptional time management skills, with the ability to juggle multiple projects while working with quality and efficiency.
- Passion, integrity, professionalism, and enthusiasm for working with OnePlus.
Other open positions for Public Relations