Your shopping cart is empty right now, but it does’t have to be!
The OnePlus One is equiped with a 3100 mAH battery which means it has outstanding battery life. If you wish to further improve the battery life of your OnePlus One you may follow the steps below:
1. Toggle off LTE, WIFI, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC. Toggle on as needed.
2. Display Brightness - Turn off Auto Brightness and Reduce Setting Bar to Minimum.
3. Sign out of Google Latitude, GTalk, G+, Google Now, and Messenger. Disable Location Reporting/History.
4. Minimize live widgets usage.
5. Set Display Sleep Setting to 2 Minutes or Less.
6. A darker wallpaper will ensure a longer battery life. In addition, avoid using live wallpapers as they are known to drain battery life.